Honor Begins at Home
Four men, one calling: To serve and protect. As law enforcement officers, Adam Mitchell, Nathan Hayes, David Thomson, and Shane Fuller are confident and focused. Yet at the end of the day, they face a challenge that none of them are truly prepared to tackle: fatherhood.
While they consistently give their best on the job, good enough seems to be all they can muster as dads. But they're quickly discovering that their standard is missing the mark.
When tragedy hits home, these men are left wrestling with their hopes, their fears, their faith, and their fathering. Can a newfound urgency help these dads draw closer to God ... and to their children?
Filled with action-packed police drama, COURAGEOUS is the fourth film from Sherwood Pictures, the moviemaking ministry of Sherwood Baptist Church in Albany, Georgia. Viewers will once again find themselves laughing, crying, and cheering as they are challenged and inspired by everyday heroes who long to be the kinds of dads that make a lifelong impact on their children.
Protecting the streets is second nature to these men. Raising their children in a God-honoring way? That's courageous.
- The Making Of Courageous
- Commentary By The Kendrick Brothers
- Deleted Scenes
- Outrageous: Outtakes & Bloopers
- Courageous In 60 Seconds
- Heart Of Courageous
- The Story Of My Father
Exclusive Collector's Edition Features
- Casting Crowns "Courageous" Music Video
- A Church of Prayer
- The Importance of Fathers
- Role of a Lifetime: Rev. Daniel Simmons
- Mark Willard: Ministering Through Music
- Erin Bethea: Serving Behind the Scenes
- Sherwood Pictures Retrospective
- Sherwood Volunteers
- Plus, Ministry & Resource Videos to Guide Your Next Steps!